Sunday, March 22, 2009

Plans starting to come together.

I've had another busy week. This time managing to get some sewing in - well, the sewing took place yesterday and today. No housework took place. During the week I got on with some knitting.



Sorry, the green here looks rather washed out. This is the Sirdar pattern.


Next comes the Vogue design by Vladimir Teriokhin. This has been such fun to knit so far. It looks a little odd at the top at present because this is where the second v cable starts. Again the colour is not quite right, it has more of a green cast.




Then I was playing with my camera and took these one evening.






Today was such a gorgeous day, that I took these.







Spring is definitely on the way!




With my trusty helper watching from the mending pile (when he wasn't asleep), I sarted getting on with the new quilt.






Its still just a collection of blocks at present, but its getting there. I shall soon have to choose which of my fleece blankets I should choose for the backing.

No comments: