Sunday, September 02, 2007

Back again!

Well, its been quite a long time since I last wrote to this Blog. I have been away from home and on holiday.
For the first week, I went to a Summer School. This was really interesting since it introduced me to the style of working needed for the City and Guilds courses. The Summer School was run by the School of Stitched Textiles.
http://www.sofst.org/
I shall post some photos and more information next time.
The next couple of weeks saw me going away on holiday with my husband. We had a most enjoyable holiday which saw us travelling to Hong Kong, a visit into China, then flying to Singapore, moving on to Bangkok and lastly a relaxing week on Koh Samui.
I was able to indulge myself in buying some gorgeous silk. The photos will follow in the next post.
Its been a really interesting summer...........
Oh, and I managed to finish my shawl!

No comments: